Roles with Access: District Lead, School Lead, Academy Lead, and Teacher
1. Click the “MANAGE STUDENTS" menu option.
- Select the academy from the drop-down list to view a list of all students for all classes taught by the teacher within that academy.
- The search feature allows for the user to search for students by entering any part of the student's name in the "Search" field.
- Select a class from the drop down list to view only the students within that specific class.
2. The table presented shows student detail including the number of students in the academy, student ID, student first and last name, birthdate, grad year, whether the student has an account, whether the student is a NAF student, and whether the student has graduated.
Note: The table displayed can include inactive students and graduated students by clicking the SHOW INACTIVE STUDENTS button or the SHOW GRADUATED STUDENTS button.
3. The user may print the student roster by clicking the PRINT button, or export the list to Excel by clicking the EXPORT TO EXCEL button.
4. Click on a student's name.
5. View the student's detail.
6. View a list of classes in which the student is enrolled.
7. To check a student's progress, click “VIEW STUDENT PROGRESS TOWARD CERTIFICATION.”