Roles with Access: School Lead, Academy Lead
Once a student submits a request for course recognition, the request will need to be approved by the school lead or academy lead.
1. Log in to NAFTrack Certification and select the "ACTION ITEMS" menu option.
2. Select "Course Recognition Requests."
3. Select a student request from the “Pending Course Recognition Requests” table.
4. Review the student-submitted course recognition request.
5. Select one of four options:
- Denied: Did not complete course
- Denied: Did not earn a minimum grade of C
- Delete Request
6. Once the request has been approved/denied, the request no longer appears in the "Pending Course Recognition Request" table.
Note: A list of approved dual enrollment courses is accessible through the “ACCESS RESOURCES” menu option.