Roles with Access: School Lead, Academy Lead
Once a student submits a request for course recognition, the request will need to be approved by the school lead or academy lead.
1. Log in to NAFTrack Certification and select the "
ACTION ITEMS" menu option.
2. Select "
Course Recognition Requests."
3. Select a student request from the “Pending Course Recognition Requests” table.
4. Review the student-submitted course recognition request.
5. Select one of four options:
- Denied: Did not complete course
- Denied: Did not earn a minimum grade of C
- Delete Request
6. Once the request has been approved/denied, the request no longer appears in the "Pending Course Recognition Request" table.
Note: A list of approved dual enrollment courses is accessible through the “
ACCESS RESOURCES” menu option.