Prior to setting up an account within NAFTrack Certification, students must be uploaded into the system and assigned to a class. The student account registration process requires two pieces of information:
- Student ID: This is the district-provided student ID number and should be the same number used during the student upload or entry process.
- Last Name: This should be the same last name used during the student upload or entry process.
Once the student enters these fields, enters an email address and establishes a password, NAFTrack Certification will perform a look-up to be sure the student exists. If the student exists, the student will receive registration of confirmation and be able to log into NAFTrack Certification. If the student does not exist, the account cannot be created and a message will appear indicating the student cannot be found.
Note: Students can log in using a third-party email provider.
Following are the steps for setting up a student account:
- Access the Student Portal at http://students.naftrack.org.
- Select "REGISTER."
3. Complete the "STUDENT ID" and "LAST NAME" fields.
4. Enter a valid email address.
5. Establish a password, by entering the same password in twice.
6. Click “REGISTER.”
Once a student has finished the registration process, he/she can now log into the student portal.
Note: Once a student account has been established, the log-in credentials should be used each time the student wants to access his/her account. Students should make note of which email address they used to create their account as they will use it to log into NAFTrack Certification going forward.