Teacher Reset of Student Password
Roles with Access: District Lead, School Lead, Academy Lead, and Teacher
If a student has forgotten his/her password to access the Student Portal within NAFTrack Certification, the easiest way to reset is for the student to click on the “Forgot Password” link on the student portal home page. When a student clicks on this link, an email with a link to reset the password will be sent to the student’s email address that was used to sign up for an account. It is critical that the student click on the link from the email to re-set the password.
A teacher or lead may assign a temporary password through NAFTrack Certification by following the steps below. It is important to note that this temporary password allows the student to access the student portal but will require the student to designate a new password upon login.
1. Click “MANAGE CLASSES.”
2. Click on a course name.
3. Click on student name.
4. Enter a temporary password.
5. Click on “RESET STUDENT PASSWORD.”
6. Ask the student to access the student portal and to enter in his/her email address and the temporary password entered and provided by the user.
7. Upon login to the student portal, the student will be prompted to enter a new password twice.
8. Once complete, the student should click “LOG IN.”